4 avr. 2011

La Parisienne at Galeries Lafayette

Last night, I took a walk in Paris...Well, I was inside the new Galeries Lafayette windows! That was amazing to be so much in Paris. Let's go for a Parisian tour...

First, I went on the grey Quai de Seine...with a yellow atmosphere. Then, I sat on one of these famous chairs at Jardin du Luxembourg. I love this place!

In a few steps, I could enjoy la Place des Vosges in the middle of the Marais... It always a good place for shopping.

Finally, I went on Avenue Montaigne ....

Thanks to Galeries Lafayette Haussmann for these amazing Parisian windows. Go and enjoy them. And, of course, don't miss the fabulous book La Parisienne by Inès de la Fressange.
The walk through these Paris displays will go on tomorrow on MesvitrinesNYC....
Galeries Lafayette - Paris - April 2011

Aucun commentaire: