16 juin 2009

En rouge Repetto ou Moschino

Rouge comme une somptueuse robe Moschino mise en valeur toute seule, entourée d'ampoules. De ma promenade à St Germain hier soir, c'est la vitrine qui m'a le plus surprise. Simple, magnifique, impactant, BEAU!
Red is one of my favorite colors and I like looking for red in the windows. While I was walking on the St Germain streets, I found this peculiar display at Moschino with this fabulous dress surrounded by many bulbs. I was astonished. What about you?

Rouge aussi pour le tutu de Repetto et les ballerines. Une construction de vitrine qui mélange les deux produits les plus connus de la marque et les met parfaitement en valeur. 
I also found red in this Repetto window where the two main products sold by the brand are perfectly displayed: the ballerina and the tutu. 
Adoptez la rouge attitude comme ces vitrines! Think of a red look like these displays!

3 commentaires:

lujosabarcelona a dit…

¡qué bonito!
con ese atrezzo no entiendo como dura más de un día ese vestido colgado...
Bss guapa!

parisbreakfasts a dit…

I LOVE the Repetto window and I love RED.
I want very much to wear MY FRENCH RED patent leather shoes sitting in the placard, but they waiting for my feet to get smaller :(

M1 a dit…

Les deux vitrines ont en commun un véritable esprit de spectacle !
J'adore ce jeu de construction chez Repetto, une belle mise en scène !